Open call for the presentation of European environmental and citizen science projects for the closing ceremony of #EuGreenWeek. Extended deadline to submit proposals until May 17th.
On the occasion of the closing of the European Green Week for May 25, to be held in Medialab Prado (Madrid), we invite European citizens initiatives that have related projects to present them in Madrid during this day in two modalities: video and public presentation.
Among the projects received, the best 3 will be selected so that they can come and tell them in person during the day. In addition, from 4 to 8 videos will be selected from those received for screening that same day at different times.
The European Green Week (21 - 25 May) will explore ways in which the EU is helping cities to become better places to live and work (in terms of air quality, noise, nature and biodiversity, waste management and water) . More information can be found at https://www.eugreenweek.eu/.
What is offered?
The projects selected for its public presentation on May 25 during the section called "Unconference" (between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm aprox.) we offer:
For the projects selected for video projection:
How to participate?
The idea of the video is to assess the communication capacity of the project and facilitate the selection of it based on its interest and impact.
If you have a video already prepared, please, send it!! We can be flexible with these features :)
Recommendations for recording:
A professional video is not expected, but it is important to make sure it does have acceptable sound quality and lighting. Some advices:
1. Try to make the image as stable and static as possible (a tripod helps).
2. Look for a frame to the waist and leave a little air on the head (two fingers).
3. Make sure that the sound is as clean as possible (use a tie microphone or make the recording in a quiet place).
4. Prevent the background from being overlit. This would make the image of the interviewee look dark.
5. Avoid wearing clothes with stripes or small frames that generate unwanted optical effects.
Telephone number: 0034 91 318 46 54